Needed to re-caulk the upper vents. While I was up there I could see that the edge tar on the lower roof was cracked and in poor shape. So I got some tar based sealant and re-coated it. Didn't get before pictures, but got a few after pics.
Starting the process to remove the terrible window above the entry door. The vent above it was allowing quite a bit of water in which case a fair amount of rot in the roof joists. So I will need to shore them up.
Old garage doors/openers had issues. No remote for one, iffy remote connection for the others, and very noisy and bumpy. Doors themselves were ok, but put new rollers in, and found a good deal on modern 3/4 hp garage door openers. Got one installed.
Knew there was some empty space under the stairs, good use of space for long-term storage. Could put a door on it but probably doesn't need it since that is all in a closet already. I'll reinforce the upper beam and remove the 2 studs.
Comments
Post a Comment